Shortcuts
Please wait while page loads.
NSW Teachers Federation Library . Default .
PageMenu- Main Menu-
Page content

Catalogue Display

Federation House : a two purpose building designed to accommodate club premises and commercial offices.

Catalogue Information
Field name Details
Record Number 18777
Location Plan cabinet drawer 6.
Title Federation House : a two purpose building designed to accommodate club premises and commercial offices.
Published 1939.
Collation 6 pages.
General Note IN: Decoration and glass: a journal for architects, builders and decorators, Vol. 4 No. 10 March 1st 1939, pages 10-15. Perhaps Number misprinted as No. 10, should be No. 11?
Includes photographs of: elevator hall; front exterior; balcony on topmost floor; lounge on 8th floor; stair hall; elevator doors; lecture hall including original furniture; general view of one of the floors designed for letting.
Advertisements from building contractors page 35 and 37. Access online at Trove at URL below. Please note Google Chrome works, Explorer may not.
Collection code: ART Artworks collection.
The first Federation House at 166 Phillip Street, Sydney, was erected on land purchased in 1922. -- NSWTF Annual Report 1939.
Federation House Phillip Street was officially opened by the Minister for Education, Mr. D. H. Drummond on 19 December 1938. -- Education Vol. 20 No. 3 28 Jan 1939, page 66.
SUBJECT New South Wales Teachers Federation - History.
Internet Site https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-374111330/view?partId=nla.obj-374563077#page/n11/mode/1up
Catalogue Information 18777 Beginning of record . Catalogue Information 18777 Top of page .
Item Information
Barcode Shelf Location Collection Volume Ref. Status Due Date Res.
TF1256673 Plan cabinet drawer 6.
Artworks   . Available .  
. Catalogue Record 18777 ItemInfo Beginning of record . Catalogue Record 18777 ItemInfo Top of page .

Reviews


This item has not been rated.    Add a Review and/or Rating18777